I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
We understand this is a confusing, worrying & difficult situation for parents and teens. Firstly we want you to know that health and safety is always our main priority. We always aim to responsibly aid and protect our staff, our guest, our venue and especially our target audience as well as the community at large.
This is a very tricky situation for our organisation without a mandatory government directive to close schools or venues, our venue will not be open on Friday and regrettably, we have no choice but to postpone the March Mazza Reloaded event which is scheduled to take place on Friday the 20th of March. This decision was not made lightly and we will host a much bigger and better event for our teen audience at the earliest date possible.
If any parents or teens have any concerns regarding this particular decision please feel free to email us at email@example.com
We completely understand.
Reasons for postponement:
1. At this point, If we are not apart of the solution, we're apart of the problem. Regardless if schools are still open at this point.
2. Some of our security staff have had to self isolate for the next 14 days due to symptoms.
3. This event was going to be held on the 3rd floor which is more confined.
4. Deep down we all think if adults are being told to stay at home and avoid unnecessary travel, children should be told to do the same.
5. Even if teens are less susceptible to the virus we don't want to take that risk or put any of the staff at risk, as well as the DJs & Artists involved.
6. We can tell people not to attend if they have ongoing health issues or if they've been out of the country recently, however, we would have no way of knowing.
7. This a global pandemic that has affected all walks of life for many people involved with our organisation.
We hope you understand and we will be hosting an even bigger and better event at the next earliest date possible.
Please stay safe
Teen Scene Team